9th November 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

An MCA fresher can apply for Software Developer job in Urjanet? Job description of this post?

I am fresher MCA postgraduate. I can apply for Software Developer post in Urjanet? Can I know the job description of this post in this company? Please tell me asap.

11th November 2016, 09:32 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: An MCA fresher can apply for Software Developer job in Urjanet? Job description of this post?

You have completed your MCA degree and want to know whether you can apply for Software Development post in Urjanet or not. Following are the eligibility criteria for this post:

Educational qualification:

>>Student must pass B.E/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) or MCA degree from a recognized university.

>>Passing Year: 2015 & 2016 Batch.

>> Percentage Criteria: Above 65% in 10th, 12th and well as in graduation with no standing backlogs.

**Since it is a software development post, so you have to write reliable and scalable codes in any programming language such as Java , C , C++ etc. Students having strong Java programming will be given preference. So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria and good in programming then you can apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?