24th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineers in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process?

Hello,
Kindly let me know the job description of Software Engineers in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process? What will be the pay scale of Software Engineers?

Related Questions:
26th June 2016, 10:46 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineers in Reliance e-Commerce AJIO process?

Reliance E-Commerce (AJIO) recruits B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech / MCA (CSE/ IS/ IT/ ECE) students under Software Engineer post. You are interested to know about the job description for this post.

Job description:

>>You have to write maintainable/ scalable/ efficient code.
>>Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
>>Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
>>Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
>>Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.

**You are also interested to know about the pay scale. But I am sorry to say that the company has not disclosed this yet. As they are recruiting under software engineer post, they will definitely provide good salary. In my opinion you have to apply for this post.

Link to apply:https://www.freshersworld.com/jobs/c...src=AFF161AJKP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?