9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in Urjanet?

I would like to know about the skills which are essentially requires to become a Software Developer in Urjanet? I want to become a Software Developer of this company. Kindly tell me about this.

11th November 2016, 08:42 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in Urjanet?

You want to become software developer in Urjanet. You are interested to know about the skill required to become software developer in this company. Following are the skills required:

>> Strong in any of the Programming languages such as Java (preferred) / C / C++.

>> Good understanding of Object oriented concepts, Data Structures, Database and Operating System concepts.

>>Strong Analytical and Logical Skills and have excellent problem resolution and judgment capability.

>>Good written and oral communication skills required

>>Must have good understanding of HTML, Java and RDBMS.
11th November 2016, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of skills are required to become a Software Developer in Urjanet?

Skills Required to become a Software Developer in Urjanet:

There are several skills that are required to become a Software Developer in Urjanet. The basic criteria that is required is as follows.

You must have good skills in the following mentioned languages,

> C language

> C++

> Php

> Java

> Knowledge of Web Technology

> Good Interpersonal Skills and Analytical Skills

> Problem Solving skills as well as Good Aptitude Skills are required

The basic educational qualification required is, candidates must have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MCM/ MCS/ BCA from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?