3rd July 2015, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to be B.Ed qualified to become teacher in private school?

Hello..i m doing mtech in electronic and communication..I want to become a teacher in private school..is it necessary to be qualified in b.ed??

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  3. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  5. What next after B.Ed and M.Ed? Is it possible to improve marks in masters?
  6. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  7. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  8. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  9. Views on govt teacher jobs and private teacher jobs, which one is better in its each perspective?
  10. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  11. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  12. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
  13. Diploma in Mechanical holder can do Primary School Teacher job in private or government schools?
  14. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  15. Can I do LLB as private candidate? I am a government teacher in Basic School
  16. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed
  18. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
5th July 2015, 10:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to be B.Ed qualified to become teacher in private school?

No, it is not necessary to be B.Ed qualified in order to become a teacher in private school. Although qualification in B.Ed has been made compulsory to become a teacher in government schools in most of the states but the same is not a compulsion for the private schools. You can get teaching opportunity in private school being a M.Tech qualified candidate. However, B.Ed qualified candidates will definitely get higher preference than the candidates who do not have B.Ed qualification.
Ed
5th July 2015, 12:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to be B.Ed qualified to become teacher in private school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello..i m doing mtech in electronic and communication..I want to become a teacher in private school..is it necessary to be qualified in b.ed??
You are doing M.Tech in ECE so you are eligible as a teacher in private school. It is not necessary to be qualified in B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for teacher in private school.

But if you want to apply in government school then you must have valid B.Ed score.
29th December 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Am a BE. ECE Graduate. Is it necessary to do B. Ed to join in private school and in CBSE school?
4th January 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Bcom honours graduate(Regular from Delhi University) and complete my Mcom post graduation (distance from Ignou). Also I have 3.3 Years corporate working experience. If I want to apply for private school am I eligible without b.Ed
31st January 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi...i have completed my PhD and working in a private school for 3 years..I dont have BEd degree...Am i eligible to become Principal of a school?
21st April 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I AM M.B.A FROM HR& MARKETING AND ALSO I HAVE A WORK EXPERIENCE OF 4 YEARS IN EDUCATION INDUSTRY. SO AM I ELIGIBLE TO TEACH IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS ALTHOUGH I DON'T HAVE A B.ED DEGREE AND ALSO UPTO WHICH CLASS I CAN TEACH?????
25th April 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a teacher in private school. I have not done B.Ed. I have been eaching since 1994. Till today I have 15 years experience in record. My age is 44 years today.
Sir, B.Ed. nahi karne walo ko koi relaxation hain kyan private school ke job main
26th April 2017, 09:51 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since you are MTech qualified you can teach in private engineering colleges without any additional degrees.
B.Ed. is a course that would help you learn more about the pedagogy and teaching know hows. Since you have MTech in electronics and communication you can join as Physics teacher in private schools.
28th June 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com for MDU university.... so for me is it necessary to do B.ed to teach in school???
20th July 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Is BEd ( bachelor in education ) 2 years course equivalent with BPed (bachelor in physical education) 2 years course???
20th July 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is BEd ( bachelor in education ) 2 years course equivalent with BPed (bachelor in physical education) 2 years course???
19th August 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a law graduate but have been teaching in private schools for last 20 years. Presently I am working as a Principal in a non affiliated private school. If the school goes to be affiliated with CBSE, will I be eligible to continue as Principal in the same school without a B.Ed. degree.
7th December 2018, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my m.a english and also m.phil. i have experience in teaching for 3yrs at school and 2 years at a college. But now i can't apply for the post of english teacher in private schools because they that b.ed is important. Whether its very important? Please give a reliable answer.
28th February 2020, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Is b.ed is compulsory for teachers who are working in private schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?