3rd July 2015, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?

sir, I am bsc and m.a.in math,bed I am teaching since last 4 years b in private school but now I am feeling some problem to doing this job please advise me for other job I am 38 years old

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  2. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  3. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  4. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  5. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  6. How to do M.Phil/Ph.D after doing MSc(Maths), B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  8. How can I do private M.Ed course being a candidate working as Maths Teacher in a reputed CBSE School?
  9. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What next after B.Ed and M.Ed? Is it possible to improve marks in masters?
  11. Views on govt teacher jobs and private teacher jobs, which one is better in its each perspective?
  12. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed
  13. Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?
  14. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Which jobs are best after BSc Maths? I have completed BSc Maths
  16. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  17. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  18. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
8th July 2015, 03:27 PM
mwh

Default Re: What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?

You are many oppurtunities after m.sc other than teaching. You can get job in statistical programing as well as information organisation. You can get job in other feilds like research and development ,technical department and manufacturing firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?