20th August 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

NTPC, Indian Oil and HPCL placement papers for last 4 years?

I am a mechanical engineer..i want ntpc, indian oil and hpcl exams placement papers of the last 4 years....psu plz do the needfull as early as possible...placement papers

10th September 2014, 10:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: NTPC, Indian Oil and HPCL placement papers for last 4 years?

NTPC MODEL PLACEMENT PAPERS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NTPC exam in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the type of questions asked for the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

There are no HPCL and Indian Oil papers available online. So, I have attached the syllabus and notification which are given out recently by them. You need to make sure that you will be good at Quantitative Aptitude and your core subjects to clear the selection process for getting the job.

Many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the Quantitative Aptitudes, just buy them and start your preparation and make sure that you will read through all your Mechanical core subjects once again to brush the basics which you have studied in your college.

For Indian Oil you need to have a GATE score for applying the job. So, make sure that you complete the GATE exam with good score so that you will be shortlisted for there selection process.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NTPC.zip(119.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf NTPC-Syllabus.pdf(53.1 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf GATE_HPCL_2014.pdf(79.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL_FAQs-GATE2014 final.pdf(27.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf OOTHPCL_notification_syllabus.pdf(388.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf OFFICER TRAINEE - ENGINEERING DISCIPLINES.pdf(119.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf Management Trainee -C&O-p.pdf(32.5 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf FAQ_Recruitmnt_Engineers_Indian_Oil.pdf(87.2 KB, 103 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?