20th August 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How to start career inn IT sector having less than 60% marks?

I completed mtech in eee stream but my % of marks below 60 from all levels i would like start career in it sector wil u guide me

Related Questions:
  1. In which fields I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course?
  2. How to make a career in networking sector?
  3. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  4. Can I start my career in BPO after the age of 30?
  5. What should one do after pursuing B.Tech Computer Science between MBA and M.Tech to start his/her career in IT sector?
  6. What is the future of MBA students into Retail Industry before and after FDI?
  7. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  8. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  9. For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%
  10. What is the prospect in Chemical Engineering? Will I get Government Job?
  11. Detailed Information regarding BCA course?
  12. Will 7 year gap in education and in experience hinder my job seeking? will MS degree help me start my career?
  13. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  14. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be eligible for Bank PO after bachelor degree from distance education?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  17. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  18. Which Companies am I eligible for Placements being a candidate having secured 50% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
10th September 2014, 10:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to start career inn IT sector having less than 60% marks?

CAREER IN IT WITH LESS THAN 60% MARKS IN STUDIES?:

It's pretty much tough these days to get a job in IT as a fresher with less than 60% marks through out studies because every MNC companies which comes for campus placement as well as off-campus will ask for 60% above throughout studies but do not worry there are few small scale IT companies who take in candidates for there talents and not just with the marks.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the current IT jobs which are there in different small scale companies and try to apply for them and check if you can get the job. Being an EEE student it's one more constraint for getting into the IT jobs unless you know more on Information Technology and other technical topics on it, if not you need to take some steps to learn it if at all you really wanted to be in the IT jobs because the IT companies will expect you to have those skill sets before taking into the job.

If none of the above works out then the better thing to do will be to find out if you can go for teaching jobs as professor in college for sometime so that you can try to learn and grasp the knowledge and then try to apply for the job in later stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?