18th June 2011, 12:49 AM
upadhyay namrata

Am I eligible for PSU exam if I have done B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

iam b.tech chemical engineering 3rd year student can i attemt psu examinations?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?
  2. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  3. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  5. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  6. What is the PSU entrance exams? What is the date? I have done Chemical Engineering
  7. What all books should i refer to appear for PSU? I am a student of chemical engineering
  8. Am I eligible for PSU companies after doing B.Tech in Chemical Technology
  9. Recruitment exams to get job in PSU for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  11. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  12. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  13. What is PSU exam? Can a Chemical Engineering student write the exam? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  14. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  16. How to crack PSU exams?Books for PSU and GATE exam for B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  17. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  18. Which PSUs are there in India for chemical engineering?
11th October 2011, 06:07 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU exam if I have done B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

yes you are eligible for psu exams.

list of psu for chemical:
INDIAN OIL
ONGC
BPCL
HPCL
BARC
NTPC

etc

THROUGH gate only INDIAN OIL is recruiting chemical engineers. and last year's cutoff was 65 rank(AIR).
SO, competition is very tough.

you can go for private job also.

all the best.
25th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PSU exam if I have done B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

what is PSU???????????
4th January 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

can an it engineer apply for psu?
28th February 2012, 08:06 PM
Shusmita

[QUOTE=upadhyay namrata;797843]iam b.tech chemical engineering graduate can i attemt psu examinations? And what r the companies i can apply for? How to apply for PSU exam?
20th July 2012, 01:14 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Ofcourse, you can. You are eligible for PSU exam.

List of PSU for Chemicals is given by:

1. Indian Oil

2. ONGC

3. BPCL

4. HPCL

5. BARC

6. NTPC etc.

You should focus more and more on studies because here competition is very strong. So, work hard and get good rank.

Wish you all the very best.
29th July 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i secure second division in B.Tech MECHANICAL branch am i eligible for PSU and IES
3rd October 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What should be the GPA to attempt the PSU exams.And what should be the GATE rank?
1st July 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for psu exam if i have done B.Tech in chemical technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?