27th January 2013, 08:20 PM
kar_thik92

Which are the colleges offering jobs in IT field? I am a 3rd year student of ECE

Sir/Madam
I am a third yr student of ECE from good engineering college in chennai.My percentage in 10th is 90% in 12th is 96%.my collegee offers only jobs in IT field.please suggest me how to get a job in my field and what are the qualities i should have.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  2. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  3. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  4. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  6. Good Institute for summer training for 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?
  7. Are there any jobs in software field? I am studying ECE 3rd year
  8. In which companies can I get a good job if I am a 3rd year B.E student of ECE branch
  9. What to do after B.Tech. (ECE)? Which course will be good for my field and for getting jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. For which jobs can I apply if I am interested in communication field? How to get a good job in MTNL and BSNL?
  11. Government job for 3rd year ECE student? -- [New]
  12. What are the colleges in Tamilnadu for customs officer? I am a 3rd year ECE student
  13. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  14. What are the job opportunities after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  15. Can I write government exam if I am a 3rd year ECE student
  16. What are the jobs in government sector after B.E ECE? How can i apply for the jobs?
  17. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  18. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student?
9th October 2013, 11:34 PM
emraan173

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering jobs in IT field? I am a 3rd year student of ECE

Hii
Since you have a good percentage overall in your academics.You can apply to the core companies of electronics.(Infineon technologies,cisco systems,embedded wireless,intel asia electronics,lucent technologies,motorola india electronics) are some of the VLSI,semiconductor,processor manufacturing companies. You may walk in directly to the company or apply online.
If you interested in aircraft division you may write entrance test ATC(air traffic controller) .Also HAL govt company which provide job for ECE,
If you interested in automation field you may do courses like PLC<SCADA and companies like rockwell automation,siemens need ECE engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?