2nd July 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Where I will find a job that gives Rs.30,000 salary after B.Tech if overall percentage is below 60%?

Hello
Please tell me after completing b.tech
how we get jobs in private company
and if our over all persentage in 7th sem
is below 60 persentage than were we search
jobs during certain time peroid of
the perfect salary more than 30,000?

15th July 2014, 09:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Where I will find a job that gives Rs.30,000 salary after B.Tech if overall percentage is below 60%?

It is pretty difficult to find out a job which pays you Rs.30,000 salary with B.Tech less than 60%. Now a days candidates who have more than 80% also are struggling to get jobs which pays Rs.30,000 as salary at start but it doesn't mean that you won't be able to get at all.

Probably you need to think in a way of using your talent as part time job + work in the software field and so to attain that but only working in software sector and expecting Rs.30,000 salary in a month is pretty difficult as fresher but maybe once you attain 1-2 years experience you can easily see that salary but not as a fresher.

Right now the best thing to do is make sure you concentrate well on your current 8th semester and try to do a project which is innovative and which can be turned into a product when you complete your studies so that you can try starting your own business as well. Think that's not possible? There are many young college buds are entrepreneurs now just by doing the same. So, never give up on that and try to work on something which you feel good as your project and try to start your own business with that product which will surely enable you to get more than Rs.30,000 when it becomes a great hit in the market!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?