26th February 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?

hello
can you please tell me about the pattern followed by ibm off campus for recruiting to associate system engineer . i am referred by one of my relative and i applied for that job. what are the chances of getting the job. please inform me if you can........ waiting for your reply

28th February 2015, 11:47 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?

The pattern or the selection rounds which was followed in previous year off-campus drive for IBM is as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a mock aptitude test online for IBM.

The pattern which was followed during last year for aptitude test is as follows,

-> Quantitative.

-> Reasoning.

-> Verbal.

Just make sure that you give more important to the above topics and later go with the other aptitude topics as well since you cannot be sure that the same pattern will be followed as it's possible that it can be changed anytime.

Prepare all the core subjects basics which you studies from your college 2nd year which will ensure that you will clear the Technical interview round after Aptitudes and if you are good at your communication skills then you can easily clear the HR round as well.

I have attached several other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it and prepare well for the placement!
Attached Files
File Type: zip IBM.zip(509.9 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 97 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 56 views)
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 264 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 461 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 97 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?