11th February 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?

Hello
I want the details of IBM off campus drive
for software engineer in bangalore and hyderabad
please let me know about the interview for software
engineer post

Related Questions:
  1. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  2. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  3. How many rounds are there in IBM Off-Campus drive for Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi and Noida?
  4. Detailed information about Infosys off-campus placement interview for B.E. Software Engineer?
  5. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus interview?
  6. List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?
  8. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  10. Detailed information and process of IBM KPO on-campus interview
  11. Am I eligible for companies like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant after scoring 88% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 56% in 6th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When IBM will conduct off-campus interview in Hyderabad?
  13. How many rounds are there in IBM on-campus interview? Detailed information about Aptitude Test?
  14. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  15. Information regarding upcoming on campus and off campus hiring of IBM for the candidates of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Can I join IBM with CAT scorecard? Detailed information about IBM entrance exam?
  17. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  18. What kind of job can I get after finishing diploma in computer application
12th February 2015, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want the details of IBM off campus drive
for software engineer in bangalore and hyderabad
please let me know about the interview for software
engineer post
Date for campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad by IBM is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon. Details of IBM recruitment is given below.

IBM is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Selection process of IBM recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?