12th April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in ICICI bank? How to prepare for interview?

Hello sir, I am preparing for ICICI bank exam. Please tell me is there any vacancy for any post in ICICI bank? How to prepare for interview?

14th April 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in ICICI bank? How to prepare for interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am preparing for ICICI bank exam. Please tell me is there any vacancy for any post in ICICI bank? How to prepare for interview?

There are various vacancies available in ICICI Bank. You can find the job vacancy details in the ICICI Bank Careers website page. For freshers there are various training programs available like Sales officers Program, Probationary Officer program, Phone Banking Officer Program etc. There are also various posts like Executive Assistant, Deputy Manager, Probationary Officer, QA Analyst, Management Trainee etc. in ICICI Bank. You have to apply through online against the current job openings which match your profile. If there are no openings that match your profile then you can register your profile in ICICI Bank database. Candidates will be shortlisted based on educational qualifications and work experience. You have to appear for an interview and discussion in person or through video conference. You should have very good communication skills to clear the interview. You have to prepare for the interview based on your post you applied for. The ICICI Bank Careers website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?