18th November 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?

sir,
if somebody have been selected for the wipro wase program.and have backlog in any semester but now it is clear ,so plz tell me will the person getting the oportunity to work in wipro and when he will receive the call letter?

21st November 2014, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?

If a student has a backlog in a semester, he/she will not be eligible to get the opportunity to work with Wipro. However, in the case mentioned in your query, since the backlog has been cleared so there is nothing to worry. This is because if backlog is cleared he/she will be eligible for the recruitment process and if selected will get to work with Wipro.
Call letters are usually issued as per the hiring calendar which involves availability of projects, future goals and vacancies. So there is no definite time between selection and issue of call letter. However, it usually ranges between 5 months to 1.5 year.
22nd November 2014, 04:49 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR WIPRO WASE:

The eligibility criteria asked to enroll for Wipro Wase program is as follows,

-> 50% above in 10th and 12th and 60% above in UG/PG degree.

-> Should have taken Mathematics subject in 12th grade.

-> No standing arrear.

So, as per the eligibility criteria you are eligible since you have cleared the arrear already.

For more information to know about the eligibility criteria for Wipro Wase program visit the official website - http://careers.wipro.com/it/campus/i...ligibility.htm
6th March 2020, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?

Wipro is asking for my mark sheets for Verification but I have a backlog in one which I will clear by the time of joining, so if I upload my documents will I get rejected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?