20th April 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities?

Hi, im 30 yrs old , worked with a bpo earlier so is it possible to do a c.s via distance learning and what will be the job oppurtunities ??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities? -- [New]
  2. Where in Gujarat could I pursue company secretary distance learning course?
  3. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
  5. Is company secretory providing opportunities to get a good job for girls? Is there any job available having good package?
  6. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  7. How can I do company secretary course through distance?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  9. Job after MBA through distance education, Business accountant course and currently doing company secretary?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for CS course being a candidate of B.Com from Nagaland University in distance learning?
  12. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  13. Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?
  14. What are the Job Opportunities for me pursuing MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. Should i go for LLB or complete my CSM first? Currently pursuing B.Com (final year)
  16. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  17. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  18. What are the job opportunities in gulf countries in company secretary course
21st March 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities?

Hello sir/ Madam, I am 35 years old girl. I worked as Receptionist from 9 years. I want to change my profession ( for better earning )& want to grow in next level. can you suggest me which course or diploma will help to boost my career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?