29th May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to enter in telecom sector after B.Tech in IT or M.Tech is required?

i had completed my b.tech in the stream of information technology.now how can i enter into telecom sector.is it possibly through m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  2. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  3. How can an ECE graduate enter the telecom sector for job?
  4. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  5. MBA or M.Tech: Better choice after B.Tech for Government job?
  6. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  7. Can a B.Tech IT engineer make a career in Telecom sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream
  9. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  10. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  11. List of the government jobs available for E&I engineer?
  12. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  13. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  14. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  15. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  16. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  17. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  18. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
30th May 2015, 06:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to enter in telecom sector after B.Tech in IT or M.Tech is required?

Yes, it is possible to enter in telecom sector after B.Tech course in IT. However, most of the telecom companies generally do not recruit B.Tech candidates and the ones who do prefer core domain students. Hence in order to get into telecom sector, you need to aim at the companies which recruit IT students of B.Tech course. You should try for the following companies.

- Ericsson India
- Mahindra Comviva
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?