27th May 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Preferable job for IT executive having 7 years experience in Front Office?

Dear Friends,
I'm a B.Com graduate holding 7 years of experience in Front Office but since last 6 months working as IT executive. If i search for a job what would be my preferable positing/post or any courses?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Should I immediately choose M.Tech or first gain some job experience after completing B.Tech?
  3. After graduating from Hotel Management can I do B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course should I opt for between MBA in HR and ICWAI after completion of Graduation in BA, PG Diploma in Office Management and doing Job as Office Executive but not good in English?
  5. Specialization course in Front Office to find proper job?
  6. How to get admission in London Business School?
  7. Completed B.Tech in CS and working in post office : How can a computer engineer apply for a government job with no experience?
  8. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  9. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  10. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  11. Vacancies for office assistant or accountant
  12. Which Computer courses are better choice for BBA Freshers?
  13. Are there any MBA institutes where I can enroll myself for MBA?
  14. Are GRE and TOEFL required for masters in Food and Beverage at UK?
  15. How to do management training in front office department? I am pursuing BHM
  16. Can I get Accounts job in Dubai with my current experience?
  17. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  18. CS Executive can be done while doing job?
27th May 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferable job for IT executive having 7 years experience in Front Office?

Front office has nothing to do with IT sector and if you want to get job in pure IT field then you need some programming skills. You are a non technical graduate which makes it difficult for you to enter IT field.

On the basis of your experience you can try IT BPO sector which requires good communication skills. Most of the IT companies have BPO jobs for deserving candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?