12th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Are GRE and TOEFL required for masters in Food and Beverage at UK?

I am a Graduate with a Three Years Degree in Hospitality Management, have undergone 6 months industrial training in f&b service,f&b production,front office and house keeping from hyatt regency, have work experience of 3 years.
Now i want to pursue a masters course in uk which offers scolarship and paid internship program in the related field for best exposure.Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  2. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  3. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  5. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  6. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  7. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  9. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  10. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  11. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  12. Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management
  13. Are there any scholarships available for pursuing masters degree in a good university of US or Germany? Are there any exams other than GRE and TOEFL for pursuing degree in US?
  14. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  15. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  17. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  18. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
3rd January 2015, 10:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are GRE and TOEFL required for masters in Food and Beverage at UK?

Yes, you have to complete both GRE and TOEFL exams to get admission in MS in Foreign universities. Because, universities offer admission only by considering these exam scores. So, you have to complete these two exams, to start the admission process for any Masters course. After completing the exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your Application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send
you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections

Exam pattern:-(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?