1st August 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Private jobs for girl while pursuing graduation?

hello sir
I Am 12 passed student with 72% in english medium.
currrently i am in BBA 1 year. Is there any private job for girl of intermediate qualification in 2014.
which salary around 6000- 7000.
please answer me. it is very important
please reply me or callme my no. 9125835920

13th August 2014, 02:21 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Private jobs for girl while pursuing graduation?

You have passed class 12th in English Medium and pursuing your graduation and wanna get a good job with average salary package so dear I would like to suggest you that you may get a job as per your qualification because you shown it is important for you so you must try to contact in some coaching institutes of competitive exams, entrance exams or course exams because such type of institutes demands a girl candidate with good communication skills and full of knowledge because they require girl to make her counselor of education, receptionist, office executives, fee manager, instructor of students etc. and these institutes pays good enough salary to a girl candidate if she perform better at her job whatever is given to her.

Another path to get the job is to apply for job in call center as a Tele Caller Executives where you have to solve problems and issues of customers who calls and Call Centers also provide good salaries and girl candidates are mainly required in such offices. Submit your resume in the showrooms of various two wheeler and four wheeler where sales executive girls are mostly demanded to deal with customers and visitors and for that you should improve your confidence and communication skills then you may have a very good job.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?