16th April 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in private sector for people with disability?

respected sir
I am a physically disabled student pursuing btech in electrical engg. this is my third year .
I would like to know about the opportunities I am having in pruivate jobs in engg field. please make my views clear on gate as well as other exam that give jobs

14th May 2014, 11:35 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in private sector for people with disability?

There is no restriction in any private sector companies for people who are physically challenged. If you are good with your subjects then for sure you can get the job in your campus placement and by end of year you will be with a job. Most of the companies coming for campus placement will have the following common eligibility criteria,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

If you satisfy the above criteria's then you are eligible for the companies coming for campus placements. You can give GATE exam if you want to do further PG degree in IITs and other good colleges. Usually GATE scores are not used for private sector jobs but for public sector jobs like BHEL, NTPC, BPCL, HPCL etc..

I have attached a picture in this post which shows the various career opportunities you can try after your college. Just go through it and start preparing for those in which you are interested in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	148426  

27th November 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in private sector for people with disability?

I am vikas kumar 42 years old i am 12th Pass My experience of Finance Sector Like Home Loan, Business Loan, Personal Loan,Car Loan. I am Physical Handicap Resident in Delhi Required For siting Job my Email Id [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?