25th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer post in Jindal Steel and Power Plant, Raigarh? Accommodations offered by them?

Respected Sir,
What is the procedure in Graduate Engineer Trainee in Jindal Steel and Power Plant, Raigarh? What accommodations are provided by them?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?
  2. what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?
  3. Career opportunities after passing M.Tech in Design, Thermal, Manufacturing?
  4. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
  5. Topics for Jindal Steel GET Exam civil engineering
  6. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  7. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  8. Hi I am Sagar
  9. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  10. Detailed information and requirements to join Vizag Steel Plant Management Trainee post?
  11. Jobs in Telecom, Steel and Power plant companies after B.E. in Electronics and Communication
  12. Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Syllabus for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE for Trainee Engineer Exam in Vizag Steel Plant?
  14. What is the date of GET in mechanical engineering for Jindal Steel
  15. Previous Year Paper of GET Recruitment Exam for Jindal Steel and Power ltd?
  16. How may I get admission in NTPI, Durgapur? I am pursing diploma in electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology with 83% marks(up to 5th semester)
  17. Which organisation is best for Summer Internship for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of Bokaro Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]

16th January 2016, 12:36 AM
january2016

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer post in Jindal Steel and Power Plant, Raigarh? Accommodations offered by them?

First of all let me tell you , who are Graduate Engineer Trainee .
Those candidates who are recruited in the company for temporary purpose or they remain on the probation period of the company. Those employee are called Graduate Engineer Trainee .

Procedure to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee is same as in all company. That is you need to apply for the recruitment drive and then you have to clear the interview.
7 days Guest house are provided to the selected candidates so, that they must not feel any problem during their induction process.

14th December 2020, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer post in Jindal Steel and Power Plant, Raigarh? Accommodations offered by them?

will Jindal hire for electronics and communication department???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?