2nd September 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in software companies for MCA final year main project?

Respected Sir/Madam, I Samuel who has been studying MCA final year need to do MCA main project in a software company. But I don't have any idea on how to get an admission in a software company. So I request you to give me an idea about it soon as I can also see if I can get the job later after completing the project. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  2. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  3. How should i approach software companies for doing my final year project?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech?
  6. List of software companies providing training with stipend to MCA students?
  7. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  8. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to MCA final year student? -- [New]
  9. Help from Software Companies for Project Work?
  10. List of companies offering Internship with stipend to MCA final year student?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  12. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  13. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  14. Which companies are providing internship for MCA project?
  15. List of some companies to do final year project? Tips to do final year project? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do final year project after doing final year mechanical?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?
  18. Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?
3rd September 2017, 02:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in software companies for MCA final year main project?

There are so many software companies like Tech Mahindra, TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, HCL, Birla Soft, Amazon, etc., which offers training/internship project to the final year MCA candidates.
Some of them offers training/internship when you pay for it, some offers without any charge. Some companies offers training/internship and even pays stipend to the candidates.
In order to get the details regarding any charge or stipend, you better contact the HR of the respective company.
You need to seek permission for training/internship project from your college official and the training and placement cell of your college will offer you NoC (no objection certificate) letter and recommendation letter. Then you need to contact the HR of the company in which you want to do your project, it the HR/Director of the respective company allows you to the training/internship project then you need to send the resume along with NoC and recommendation letters. If every thing goes well then they will call you for interview and after that you can do you training/internship project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?