27th March 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can i get in Wipro being a BCA graduate?

Dear Sir,

I am doing my BCA degree from Ranchi. I have been selected in Wipro through campus selection. How much starting salary can i get in Wipro? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th March 2016, 01:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can i get in Wipro being a BCA graduate?

It is nice to hear that you have got a job offer from Wipro. Being a BCA graduate and fresher, the salary which you will get on joining Wipro is stated below.

- 1.8-2.2 lakhs per annum
- The variance will depend on the performance you give during the training period.
28th March 2016, 02:12 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Since, you have been selected in Wipro, so first of all very congratulations to you.
Now, you have been selected in Wipro, so for 3 or 6 months you will be as a trainee in wipro and based on your performance you will be given your job profile as well as designation. And based on your designation your salary will matter.

So, as of now you will be getting the offer letter in which your salary structure ill be mentioned there. So, i will suggest you to go through your offer letter thoroughly.
28th March 2016, 01:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Salary differs with post, so it is important to know that for which post have you been selected for. However, in general you will be paid a minimum of something above 14 or 15k.
28th March 2016, 08:58 PM
january2016

Starting salary will be 3.5 Lakh per year according to wipro recruitment policy. Many of mine friend are placed in wipro as a system engineer and they were fresher so, their starting salary was 3.5 per year and during the taring time they were getting the stipend of 15,000/- rupees.

So, you can expect the same as they were getting earlier. Current policy we are not aware with but, this will be lump-sump around 3.5 Lakh per year.
29th March 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i am confuse to choose a best course...i am 12th pass from computer science (vocational course),and i also doing a job
so tell me the best course for me...
3rd September 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am doing BCA final year now, i want to do job after this. Before that can I do any side courses? If yes please tell me which one i should do..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?