2nd September 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Notification on upcoming off campus drives for M.Tech students?

I am doing my M.Tech final year in advanced computing. Can you please notify me if any off campus drive will going to conduct? Where can we get the notification every day to know the off campus? Can you please give me the right information on this? Thanks!

3rd September 2017, 04:10 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Notification on upcoming off campus drives for M.Tech students?

You can get all the latest updates about off campus drives from online portals sites.
There are so many popular sites some of them are-
Naukari.com
Fresherworld.com
Indeed.com etc.

You can apply in career site of a particular company.
If there will be any vacancy than they will call you for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement? 2 12th June 2016 02:47 PM
What is the process to follow for getting a job via non campus placement? Is it possible to get the job in MNC without campus placement? 1 15th February 2016 10:42 PM
Best aptitude book for getting job through on campus or off campus? 10 30th December 2015 11:50 PM
If I get job in campus interview, then still I can search for jobs through Off - Campus interviews? 2 24th March 2015 11:03 AM
Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th? 6 26th August 2012 01:02 AM