7th December 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to prepare for mechanical core jobs?

Tell me about mechanical company for job. I am B.Tech final year student how to prepare for these tyes of jobs but my cgpa is very less 6.0.? What type of procedure we need to follow to get prepared for getting the information on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [New]
  2. List of best mechanical core jobs available in India
  3. Procedure for getting a core mechanical job after completion of M.Tech Mechanical machine design
  4. Is there any core jobs available for freshers in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  6. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  7. Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies?
  8. Government jobs available in any core company for B.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  9. List of best mechanical core industry in Bangalore to apply for a job?
  10. How to get overseas jobs in Core Companies? Which companies take fresher mechanical engineers?
  11. List of core companies for BE Mechanical holder along with procedure and available vacancies
  12. What courses to do after completion of 12th class except Medicine?
  13. Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?
  15. List of mechanical engineering core job details to apply with 66% aggregate in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Names and procedure to apply for core Mechanical and Automobile Industries which are providing summer internship?
  17. Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?
  18. How to search for a job in Core side? Procedure to prepare for the job?
15th December 2016, 09:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to prepare for mechanical core jobs?

If you want to get jobs in core companies of mechanical engineering then you need to work on basis of technical subjects of mechanical engineering like Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass transfer, RAC, IC Engines etc plus work on aptitude section. In case of private core companies like Maruti Suzuki, Ford Motors, Hyundai etc written test is followed by technical and HR interview.

But if you want to get jobs in PSUs then you need to clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with top ranks. Top rankers of GATE exam get direct call letter for Group Discussion and personal interview in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. This exam also requires good knowledge of technical subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?