13th December 2016, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys?

Respected Sir, I have scored 79.6% in my 10th, 58% in class 12th and 70% marks in my degree course. Now I want to work in Infosys so I want to know am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in Infosys? What would be the starting salary?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing B.Sc in Computer Science scoring 60% marks?
  3. What are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest salary offered?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys placement after completing MCA through lateral entry?
  5. How much starting salary can i expect after joining BPO in Infosys?
  6. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  7. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  8. Can I get salaried job of Rs. 20,000 if completing Graduation with 66% marks?
  9. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?
  12. Is it possible for me to get the job in Infosys or TCS after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the starting salary package of SMO Executives in News Channels?
  14. What is the pay offered for M.C.A freshers?
  15. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  16. Should I do a Job or MBA after B.Tech degree?
  17. Whether BBA in Airport Management is the good career option or not? What is the starting salary offered to freshers? -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for Infosys and TCS with one year gap between Diploma and Degree?
15th December 2016, 06:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys?

Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get job in Infosys because your percentage of marks in 12th are less than 60%.

For getting a job in Infosys you need to score minimum of 60% in your 10th 12th and degree.

SALARY: Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.25 lakh per annum
15th December 2016, 02:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys?

Infosys is one of the topmost MNCs at present and it has its own eligibility criteria to select the candidates for employment. Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for job in Infosys:

> Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA/B.Sc IT, CS/M.Sc IT/CS/Mathematics/Statistics are eligible to apply. Final year students are also eligible.

> You should have scored 60% marks and above through out your academic career.

> You should not have any pending backlogs.

> Maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed.

With this eligibility criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the organisation itself. As you have scored 58% in 12th standard, so it would be very difficult for you to get a job in Infosys. But, still you can give a try for your satisfaction.

The salary offered in Infosys depends upon the qualification and the positions. However, the starting salary offered to freshers may start from Rs. 2,00,000/-per year and can increase according to experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?