15th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Google, Microsoft and Yahoo for B.Tech(IT) student?

Sir,
I am studying B.Tech(IT) and I want
to get job in Microsoft, Google or Yahoo.
Kindly tell me what is procedure for getting
a job in Microsoft, Google and Yahoo?

28th May 2015, 12:14 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Google, Microsoft and Yahoo for B.Tech(IT) student?

To get job in either Google or Yahoo or anyother Software company ,

~ Firslty , you should upload your Resume in the job portals like Naukri , Shine , Monsterindia , etc. by clearly mentioning what all the software courses you have learnt in the Resume.

~ It is better to Register your Name , email id in the Google , Yahoo , Microsoft companies official websites. Whenever there are vacancies or Walkins in the companies , the recruiters will call you for the Interview.

--> To get job in anyone of the company you mentioned ,
* You shouldhave good communication skills
* You shouldhave good command in the software course which you have kept in your Resume.
Oracle ,
Java ,
Sap Abap , Sap bo , Sap bi , Sap Pi , etc.
Dot net ,
C-Language
25th June 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Google, Microsoft and Yahoo for B.Tech(IT) student?

I have 58% marks in BE information technology. will I be eligible to apply in Google, Microsoft other such companies
28th June 2018, 09:33 AM
merjam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying B.Tech(IT) and I want
to get job in Microsoft, Google or Yahoo.
Kindly tell me what is procedure for getting
a job in Microsoft, Google and Yahoo?
The companies listed are product based and usually recruit directly from IITs and NITs. But they also conduct screened walkins after shortlisting the profiles. You can apply directly in their websites. Also you should have exceptional academic records and good programming skills that the company is in search of. Another method is, to get experience in a service based company for some years and then switch to product based companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?