19th June 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Non Voice Content Reviewer offered in Genpact. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

25th June 2018, 06:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact?

Job Profile of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact:

Some of the major responsibilities of a Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact include the following,

<> You are required to review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and the standards of the quality.

<> You are responsible for investigating the resolve issues that are reported on the social mediate site of India.

<> You need to respond to the user inquiries with the high quality, accuracy, speed and empathy.

<> You should be able to identify the inefficiencies in workflows and then need to suggest the solutions.

<> You need to monitor the reports of the abuse on the sites being a Non Voice Reviewer in Genpact.
28th June 2018, 09:31 AM
merjam

Default Re: Job profile of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Non Voice Content Reviewer offered in Genpact. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.
The Non Voice Content Reviewer job is similar to moderator jobs. The end customer may be a social media firm or similar forums. They want the content that the public or the members posted to review to avoid legal implications for their firm at a later point. This is the job description.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?