19th June 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of Genpact for the post of Non Voice Content Reviewer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

25th June 2018, 06:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact?

Salary Package offered for Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the post of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact is given below,

Name of the company - Genpact

Name of the Job position - Non Voice Content Reviewer

Salary Package offered - Rs.1,75,000/- to Rs.2,50,000/- per annum and there will be performance linked incentives as well as Annual Bonus.

Salary may slightly vary depending upon the office that you join and generally salary offered would be intimated to you before you appear in the recruitment process.
28th June 2018, 09:35 AM
merjam

Default Re: Salary package of Non Voice Content Reviewer in Genpact?

Salary for Non-Voice Content reviewer depends on the location of employment and the designation at the company. CTC is usually 2 LPA for a fresher. With experience and higher designation may fetch 3.5 - 4 LPA and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?