4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join merchant navy after B.E in EEE?

I have just completed B.E in EEE and I would like to join in merchant navy. So, I don't know that am eligible or not. How would I check it?

11th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join merchant navy after B.E in EEE?

In order to join Merchant Navy, there are several procedures. One of the best procedure that I know is to join through Shipping Corporation of India.

In general, candidates from Mechanical Engineering background are eligible to apply. But as per my knowledge, Electrical Engineering as well as Electronics background candidates are also eligible.

>> Shipping Corporation of India issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of Graduate Marine Engineer.

>> Whenever it releases for GME posts, you are required to apply to get placed in this company for the post of Trainee Marine Engineer.

>> I suggest you to go through official website and refer Careers or Recruitment section for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?