1st November 2011, 02:26 AM
Susanta sethi

How to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

How to join merchanr navy after complet b.tech in eee
i wanna go for merchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  2. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  3. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  9. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  10. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  13. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech?
  14. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  15. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  16. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  18. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
18th December 2011, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

I am in the final semester of BE.(EEE). To join the merchant ship what is the course that I have to complete or BE degree is enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?