19th April 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to register for Accenture Off-Campus Online Test scheduled in VIT University?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I need to register for Off-Campus Interview of Accenture Online test in VIT University. Kindly let me know about the registration process.

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture Off-Campus Interview will be scheduled in Chennai? -- [New]
  2. How to register for VIT off campus? How to register for it?
  3. How to register for Off Campus Placements in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  5. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  6. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying off campus placement in VIT?
  8. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  9. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  10. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  11. From where can I get application form of VITEEE?
  12. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  13. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  14. Do I need to register myself in a consultancy for off campus placements?
  15. Selection procedure in Accenture On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? Tips for preparation?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  17. Selection Procedure in Accenture On-campus Drive for MCA student?
  18. How to register for B.Ed course in online for Kurukshetra university?
28th April 2016, 11:32 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: Procedure to register for Accenture Off-Campus Online Test scheduled in VIT University?

If you wanted to register for the Accenture off-campus drive and you are in VIT then there is a authority for the placement in all the university as well as college called Training and placement Department.

You need to inquire there about the companies that are coming in your colleges. And then you need to get update about the Accenture off-campus drive getting scheduled. And one thing also you need to make sure that whether your college is tied up with Accenture or not.
28th April 2016, 09:51 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Procedure to register for Accenture Off-Campus Online Test scheduled in VIT University?

The registration process for VIT university are as follows:

1. You need to submit a training and placement form.
2. Training and placement form can be collected from your training Department only.
3. After filling the form, you will be selected based on the eligibility criteria of
Accenture Campus recruitment drive only if you are eligible.
4. Then after you will have to face 4 Rounds of the recruitment drive:

a) Written Test (Online/offline test)
b) Group Discussion.
c) Technical Round.
d) HR Round.

** So, these are the process that will be followed while hiring in Accenture.
28th April 2016, 10:03 PM
monu2681992

To register for the Accenture interview for offline exam you must be the fresher as fresher only get chance to apply for the offline campus interview.
Registration process is simple. You need to apply through online the registration form is available.

While filling the registration form you need to upload your latest and updated resume along with the form. DO not mention you put cover letter over the Resume.

Also, you can go to the career option on the official website of Accenture from there you can do the same procedure.
29th April 2016, 05:16 PM
IQ14

For applying for the Off campus drive of the accenture in VIT university -

Go through the official website of Accenture and select career section.
Then select the off campus drive and fill your details and submit it.
Before filling details read the company details and criteria so that you can full fill the requirement of the company.
At the time of submission of the form you have to upload your CV and submit the application form.

Then you will get conformance of the successful submission of your application form.Then they will mail you the date and time of your recruitment process along with your hall ticket.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?