13th April 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Sir,
I want to apply for Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post. Kindly let me know that for this post, is experience requires to apply? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  2. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  3. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  4. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  5. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  6. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  7. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  8. GD topics available to prepare for HCL Technologies Associate Software Engineer On-Campus Drive?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  10. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  11. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  12. Job openings for M.Tech(Applied Electronics) postgraduate in Mindtree?
  13. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  14. What kind of job I will get in Capgemini after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  16. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  17. Can I apply in TCS Off-Campus Drive for Assistant Software Engineer post being an MBA postgraduate?
  18. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2016, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

No, there is no experience required in order to appear for Accenture off- campus drive for the job role of Associate Software Engineer. Accenture recruits B.Tech freshers for this job position. You need to register in Aspiring Minds for AMCAT as they will conduct the recruitment drive on behalf of Accenture. However, ID you are trying for an opportunity through referral from Accenture employees, then an experience of three months will be required for this job position.
14th April 2016, 09:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off Campus Drive:

No. There is no such experience required in order to appear in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off Campus drive. The minimum educational qualification required is given below in detail.

* Experience Required - NO

* No standing backlogs

* Maximum of 1 year gap in Education is allowed

* The minimum percentage required in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech is 60% aggregate.

* Candidates must have completed the qualifying examination in latest years. For instance, Accenture Associate Software Engineer recruitment 2016 --candidates must have completed the concerned qualification only in 2015 and previous batch candidates are not allowed.
14th April 2016, 08:48 PM
samsung1992

Before proceeding let me tell you that Associate Software Engineer post is a kind of trainee profile and in this profile you will be working as a trainee for a certain period and based on your performance you will be made permanent.

For the Associate Software Engineer post no experience is require. in this post you will be given training for the period of certain limit and within that period you will be observed and your work too will be observed.

So, nothing to worry all about. just crack the interview get placed and do training and get into the company for permanent period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?