23rd April 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?

What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? I just need to know what all courses we need to take and when to become an software engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  2. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  3. What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?
  4. Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?
  5. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  6. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  7. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Which stream should I select to become a Software Engineer? Colleges offering the course?
  9. Procedure to become a Software Engineer after completion of 10th Class from CBSE Board?
  10. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  11. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?
  12. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?
  13. What steps to take to become Software Engineer at Microsoft?
  14. What should I do to become a Civil Engineer after completion of 10th standard?
  15. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March
  17. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  18. Obstacles in becoming a Software Engineer? Helpful subjects to become a Software Engineer?
23rd April 2016, 02:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?

There are various ways of becoming a software engineer. The best and simple way is stated below.

- After 10th standard, opt for science stream in your 11th and 12th standard.
- Take subject combination - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Study well and score well in 12th standard.
- Appear in the engineering entrance examinations.
- Score well and get admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Computer Science/IT.
- Complete the course and seek job opportunity in IT sector to become software engineer.
24th April 2016, 01:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? I just need to know what all courses we need to take and when to become an software engineer?
The aspirant can choose PCM group in 10+2 and after finishing +2 can choose B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science to become a software engineer. If you score good marks in 10+2 and you can get engineering seat in a reputed college. The job opportunities in a software field are very good. So you can choose B.E or B.Tech in computer science to become a software engineer.
30th April 2016, 12:58 AM
IQ14

To become a software engineer you need to opt physics, chemistry and maths in class 11th . A candidate must have 12th passed along with pcm to take admission in b.tech.

You have take admission in b.tech by passing the entrance exams. You need to opt IT or CS branch in b.tech. You will get the admission in b.tech according to your rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?