19th April 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

When Accenture Off-Campus Interview will be scheduled in Chennai?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.E./B.Tech and I want to join Accenture. Kindly tell me when is the Off-Campus Interview announced of Accenture in Chennai? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?
  2. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  3. Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  5. When Accenture, TCS and Infosys will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech graduate?
  6. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  7. Procedure to register for Accenture Off-Campus Online Test scheduled in VIT University?
  8. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  9. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  10. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Accenture Off-Campus Interview if secured 64% in B.E.?
  13. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer?
  15. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  17. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  18. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
28th April 2016, 11:28 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: When Accenture Off-Campus Interview will be scheduled in Chennai?

Before going into much details about the procedures i would like to mention the minimum eligibility requirements for Accenture.
So, minimum eligibility requirements for Accenture is 70% throughout your academic career.

Accenture is too strict for their eligibility criteria as getting placed in Accenture you will be given a job profile of Junior Scientist instead of Software engineer or Developer.

So, this is the best job profile that anyone gets.
In Chennai there is no possibilities for the Accenture campus drive but in Bangalore it is going to be scheduled soon.
28th April 2016, 09:57 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: When Accenture Off-Campus Interview will be scheduled in Chennai?

In Chennai Accenture off campus recruitment drive is scheduled to happen on first week of July.
And this recruitment will be for 2015 passed out batch student.
And on the first week of June it will be for 2013, 2014 passed out student.

And after the completion all the recruitment rive it will be conducted for the fresher's that is for 2016 passed out student. As 2016 session will end in June only. So, for them it will be conducted most probably after the recruitment drive of 2015 batch student.

So, theses are the scheduled for the Accenture.

NOTE: Schedule can be altered by the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?