29th April 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Aptitude online test for experience candidates in Mahindra Satyam?

Hi,

I am 2.2 years of exp,
i have cleared all my rounds in Mahindra satyam,
HR informed me that i will get offer later,
and that was in process after one week when i called to H.R ,
he informed me i have to write online apptitude test
if any one having satyam online model papers please send it to me

2nd May 2014, 01:14 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Aptitude online test for experience candidates in Mahindra Satyam?

This is strange. Why you have to write the aptitude test once again when the HR confirmed you that he/she will send you the offer letter in weeks time? You cannot just say "Yes, I will write the test again" without a proper explanation give by the HR and if the reason is something like "We want you to write again" then better just drop the chance instead of writing it because it's for sure they wanted to drop some of the candidates as they might have taken many where you were in the list as well.

If they are able to give you a proper reason then probably you can write the test once again and the format followed for the test should be the same which you have given before. I have attached some of the model papers of Mahindra Satyam which are followed for the fresher recruitment in campus placements since you are just 2.2 years experience they should be giving the same or maybe some more questions on technical side rather being aptitude. Just go through the attached papers and prepare for the test accordingly.

As I said earlier don't go for the test if the Mahindra Satyam HR gives a lame excuse instead start applying for other companies and attend the selection process over there to get the job instead of wasting your valuable time for nothing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?