24th September 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Questions asked in TCS Off-Campus Aptitude Test are tough?

Hello,
I would like to know that in TCS Off-Campus Interview, the aptitude test is really tough? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in TCS on-campus aptitude test from MBA student? Format of TCS Aptitude Test?
  2. What kind of Reasoning questions are asked in Aricent Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  3. Latest question papers for TCS Aptitude test? Whether TCS conduct online aptitude test?
  4. How should I get prepare for TCS campus placement aptitude test? Will there be riddles and puzzles asked in the aptitude and interview rounds?
  5. New pattern of TCS On-Campus Aptitude Test for B.E. 4th year student?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  7. How to get a job when I am in final year of Information Technology?
  8. Previous year aptitude test papers and technical interview questions for TCS?
  9. How to crack campus interview aptitude test? Which type of questions are asked by interviewer?
  10. What type of questions are asked in TCS aptitude placement test?
  11. How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of iGATE Off-Campus Interview?
  13. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  15. Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?
  16. Is it tough to crack Aptitude Test of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post?
  17. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  18. Aptitude question papers of last 5 years for TCS off-campus drive with solutions?
14th November 2015, 12:26 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Questions asked in TCS Off-Campus Aptitude Test are tough?

You want to know about the level of aptitude test in TCS off campus selection. Yes, definitely the level of aptitude test in TCS exam is tough.

**The reason for this it is the top most IT company in India and it’s a dream for almost all the CSE and IT students to work in this company. The level of aptitude test in the exam is much or less similar to the questions asked in the CAT exam.

**I strongly recommend you to prepare the aptitude test from the book “Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma” (especially Level 3 of each chapter). There is no need to be worry about the toughness of the question paper because the cut off is set low by the TCS Or you can say that if you solve 40-50 percent questions in the aptitude section then you will be definitely selected for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?