23rd February 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Flextronics Junior Engineer Interview?

Hello,
I want to apply for Flextronics Interview for Junior Engineer post. Kindly let me know the requirements to apply for this Interview? Waiting for your reply.

31st March 2016, 09:03 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Flextronics Junior Engineer Interview?

Requirements to apply for Flextronics Interview for Junior Engineer post is mentioned below:

1. You need to have minimum of 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th,
12th as well as Engineering.
2. You must not have any backlog in your final year .
3. You must have cleared all the backlog while applying for the campus drive.
4. You must be having Technical degree or enrolled in the last year of any Technical
degree.

** These are the basic requirements to apply for Flextronics Interview for Junior
Engineer post
1st April 2016, 12:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Flextronics Junior Engineer Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to apply for Flextronics Interview for Junior Engineer post. Kindly let me know the requirements to apply for this Interview? Waiting for your reply.
The applicant should have studied B.E or B.Tech in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate should have very good oral and written communication skills. The candidate should apply online for the job. The selection process consists of Aptitude Test, Technical and HR Interview. The aspirant can check the job vacancy details in the, Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?