14th December 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?

Hello,
I have got selected for the HR round in Sasken Off-Campus Interview. I want to know that what questions they will ask in HR round as I have cracked Technical round for Junior Engineer post and that was very tough to crack. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  4. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  7. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of MphasiS BFL Ltd. Off-Campus Interview for Technical Support Associate post?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare to crack Sasken Off-Campus Interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  13. Is GD round available in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited On-Campus Drive?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  17. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the quesitons asked in Aon Hewitt company interview?
19th December 2015, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Sasken Off-Campus Interview for Junior Engineer post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got selected for the HR round in Sasken Off-Campus Interview. I want to know that what questions they will ask in HR round as I have cracked Technical round for Junior Engineer post and that was very tough to crack. Please tell me.
HR question papers for Sasken recruitment:-
  1. Tell me about yourself.
  2. Why should I hire you?
  3. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
  4. Why do you want to work at our company?
  5. What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
  6. What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
  7. How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
  8. Can you work under pressure?
  9. Are you willing to relocate or travel?
  10. What are your goals?
  11. What motivates you to do good job?
  12. What makes you angry?
  13. Give me an example of your creativity.
  14. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
  15. Are not you overqualified for this position?
  16. Describe your ideal company, location and job.
  17. What are your career options right now?
  18. Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
  19. What are your outside interests?
  20. Would you lie for the company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?