18th March 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Solartis Technology?

Dear Sir, I am going to attend an interview of Solartis Technology for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Solartis Technology. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

27th April 2018, 05:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Solartis Technology?

Salary Package offered for Associate Software Engineer in Solartis Technology:

Salary package offered for Associate Software Engineer in Solartis Technology is as follows,

>> Compensation offered - Rs.3.10 Lakh per annum

@ Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university in order to eb eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates from Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Communication Stream background only are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> There is no such minimum experience required in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?