25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of a Product developers in RAK Ceramics?

Respected Sir, I have heard that RAK Ceramics is scheduling an interview for the post of Product developers. Can I know about the salary package for this particular post in this company?

30th May 2018, 11:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Product developers in RAK Ceramics?

Salary package for the post of Product developers in RAK Ceramics is around Rs.18000/- per month.
You must have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech from any recognized university in order to be eligible to attend Product developers interview in RAK Ceramics. Also you must have a knowledge of Autocad and 3D Max course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Short answer
2nd June 2018, 08:36 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of a Product developers in RAK Ceramics?

Salary Package offered for Product Developers in RAK Ceramics:

Salary Package offered for the position of Product Developers in RAK Ceramics is as follows,

Salary Offered - 2.16 LPA i.e., 18000/- per month

If you are done with B.E in Civil Engineering or M.E in Civil Engineering course, then I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to attend this RAK Ceramics Product Developers recruitment.

Name of the Company - RAK Ceramics

Name of the Role - Product Developers

Name of the Filed - Product Design/ Product Development

You must have Autocad and 3D Max course knowledge in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?