25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about RAK Ceramics Product developers recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from RAK Ceramics for interview for the post of Product developers. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

2nd June 2018, 08:39 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about RAK Ceramics Product developers recruitment?

Detailed Information about Product Developers in RAK Ceramics:

The detailed information about this Product Developers in RAK Ceramics is as follows,

Name of the Company - RAK Ceramics

Name of the Role - Product Developers

Name of the Filed - Product Design/ Product Development

Salary Offered - 2.16 LPA i.e., 18000/- per month

The basic qualification includes, If you are done with B.E in Civil Engineering or M.E in Civil Engineering course, then I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to attend this RAK Ceramics Product Developers recruitment.

You must have Autocad and 3D Max course knowledge in order to be eligible for this recruitment. If candidate's don't have these knowledge then training will be provided them. Autocad center will be the official trainer for 3D Max courses and the total cost of this course is Rs.10,000/- and 2000/- monthly will be deducted from candidate's stipend for 5 months.

The selection process consists of Aptitude and Domain Knowledge test and there by Personal Interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?