15th July 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Accenture?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Software Engineer in Accenture. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

16th July 2018, 10:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Accenture?

Salary package of Software Engineer in Accenture is around 4.75 lakhs Rs. per annum. You must have completed MCA or BE/B.Tech in circuit branches to be eligible to attend the Software Engineer interview in Accenture.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Short answer
18th July 2018, 07:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Software Engineer in Accenture:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the post of Software Engineer in Accenture is given below,

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Salary Package Offered - 3.5 Lakh Per Annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech in circuit branches or MCA course, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this Accenture Software Engineer recruitment.
15th July 2019, 01:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Engineer in Accenture is around INR 3.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?