6th January 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Expected salary for Software Engineer post in Accenture?

Hello,
I am an MCA postgraduate and I am going to attend Accenture Drive for Software Engineer post. Can you tell me what salary I will get after my selection?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  2. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore?
  3. Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?
  4. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  5. Recruitment dates of Accenture for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  6. Requirements to become a Software Engineer in Accenture?
  7. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  8. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  9. Expected salary of Senior Software Engineering in Hexaware?
  10. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  11. Sample question papers of Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post
  12. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  13. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  14. Expected salary in Accenture and TCS for B.E. students?
  15. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  16. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  18. CTS offers Software Engineer post to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student? Starting salary of Software Engineer in CTS?
11th January 2016, 11:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary for Software Engineer post in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an MCA postgraduate and I am going to attend Accenture Drive for Software Engineer post. Can you tell me what salary I will get after my selection?
Expected salary for Software Engineer post in Accenture is 4.2 lakh/year.

If you have experience then your salary may be increased.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?