19th January 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is school of broadcast and journalism in Mumbai a good college for PG in mass communication?

I want to apply for pg in mass communication, I am from Jaipur. The school of broadcast and journalism in Mumbai is it a good college. Is it worth studying in that college? N what would the placement from that college. kindly answer as I have dropped my one year and want to get in a college which has good and high placement record .

21st January 2016, 06:51 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is school of broadcast and journalism in Mumbai a good college for PG in mass communication?

Yes, you can try for that college, as from some source we got to know that the education system of that college is pretty good. And the marking scheme is little bit liberal in that college. So, if you join that college you will get the benefit of the marks and you will be able to secure good marks and due to this you will be eligible for many of the companies.

See, if you get good marks then explicitly you will be placed in good company. Even you will be getting more priority than others based on your marks.

Also one year educational gap is considered by the companies now a days, so it won't create much hassle for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?