19th December 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Science related questions asked at the time of BEL placement interview?

Could you please give me details about the type of questions that are being asked in BEL placement interview regarding computer scince stream....

5th January 2014, 08:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Science related questions asked at the time of BEL placement interview?

BEL PLACEMENT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

I have attached the previous year model questions which are asked during the BEL placement interview. It's not 100% sure that you will getting the same questions but can expect questions on the same line.

You need to make sure that you are good with the basics on the core subjects which you have studied in your Computer Science course as most of the questions will be based on that, some of the important subjects or Data Structures, Operating System, Analysis of Algorithms, Architecture Designs etc.. Sometimes you can expect General Aptitude, Reasoning questions also during the interview so just brush up with the common concepts.

I have also attached a e-book which will help you to prepare well for the interview on the communication side as you need to be bold and confident through out the interview.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BEL.zip(500.1 KB, 119 views)
File Type: zip BEL - 2.zip(135.0 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 237 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?