4th November 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Selecting Diploma in Engineering is a good decision for getting job after 4 years?

sir,
i want to do job with in 4 years
after completing 10th std. i am selected diploma in engineering.
is this selection is right?????????
please help me to get in a right direction
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  2. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  3. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  4. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in distance mode after MSc Statistics?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  7. How to get diploma in civil engineering after passing PUC before 3 years with an aggregate of 62 years?
  8. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  9. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  10. Which degree course should i choose which may help me in preparing for IAS exams?
  11. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  12. How to get a job after completing diploma 3 years in ECE with 68%?
  13. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  15. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  16. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
6th November 2014, 10:45 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Selecting Diploma in Engineering is a good decision for getting job after 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to do job with in 4 years
after completing 10th std. i am selected diploma in engineering.
is this selection is right?????????
please help me to get in a right direction
thank you!
It is good that you have started to planning your career right from 10th standard. You must take some special care, while choosing the course. Because, it is going to make your career success. We always recommend you to select the course based upon your interest and future aspiration, and not for the sake of job. Selecting the course with interest and aspiration, will automatically help you to get a good job.

Yes, of course if you're interested in diploma engineering course you can do it for sure. There is good scope for Diploma engineering course in both the public and private sectors.

After completing Diploma engineering course, you can find job opportunities in any one of the government organization like,

-BEL
-NTPC
-BSNL
-ISRO
-POWER GRID
-BHPV
-BHEL
-GAIL
-SAIL
-DRDO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?