25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Aspiring Minds Software Development Intern interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Aspiring Minds for the post of Management Trainee. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Management Trainee in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

2nd June 2018, 12:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Aspiring Minds Software Development Intern interview?

Selection Process of Aspiring Minds Software Development Intern Recruitment:

The selection process of this Aspiring Minds Software Development Intern recruitment consists of 3 rounds. They are,

<> Online Test

<> Written Test

<> Face to Face Interview

Hence, make sure good command over concepts that are taught in the core subjects and you are required to quantitatively analyze the business data into mine statistical insights.

Make sure you get good knowledge on Aptitude skills in order to be eligible for this recruitment for becoming a management trainee in Aspiring minds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?