7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in Aspiring Minds to get selected for Quovantis Technologies Interview? How much score is necessary to qualify?

Hello, I would like to know that is it necessary to appear Aspiring Minds test to appear the Interview of Quovantis Technologies? If yes, then how much I have to score in Aspiring Minds test?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of work is available during probation period in Quovantis Technologies?
  2. Should I join the Aspiring Minds company or continue to prepare for the IBPS PO exam?
  3. How to get job in CTS? Previous year papers and tips for self development?
  4. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  5. How can I prepare for CTS recruitment exam? Meaning of Voice test?
  6. How can I register for Quovantis Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to register in this drive? -- [New]
  7. How can I register in Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Aspiring Minds online test?
  9. Why I have not receive my Appointment letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
  10. What can I do to be an Engineer at a Multi National Company?
  11. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  13. Why to join Accenture instead of Infosys? Previous year question papers for Accenture?
  14. Should I join Aspiring Minds company as a Content Developer or continue with Bank PO preparation?
  15. Should I join Hexaware Technologies after selection having interview in HCL?
  16. Previous year question papers of Aspiring Minds Common Aptitude Test?
  17. On what basis Cognizant select candidate for the next round after Online Aptitude Test?
  18. How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment?
10th June 2016, 12:48 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in Aspiring Minds to get selected for Quovantis Technologies Interview? How much score is necessary to qualify?

No this is not necessary to appear for the Aspiring minds in order to attend Quovantis Technologies interview, as both are two different companies and they don't have to do with one other.

yes, they have been merged with one another then there comes a possibility for the same, but as of now, nothing is like that, so you need not to appear for the same.

Just prepare for the campus interview of Quovantis Technologies and try to attend the interview, that is it.

You have nothing to do with the score and all. Interview remarks as well as score are confidential and it is retained with HR only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?