3rd March 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What kind of question is required in Aricent Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in Aricent Interview?

Hello friends, I have to attend interview which is scheduling by Aricent. I want to know that as I have completed my B.Tech in ECE so, what are the questions comes in Aptitude? Also let me know that what is the process of selection?

26th March 2018, 01:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of question is required in Aricent Aptitude Test? Selection procedure in Aricent Interview?

Kind of Questions asked in Aricent Aptitude Test and Selection Process in Aricent Interview:

The selection process of this Aricent Aptitude Test consists of the following mentioned rounds. They are,
* Online Round (Multiple Choice Questions)
* Group Discussion
* Technical Round
* Managerial Round/ HR Round ..etc.,

In the online round, you will be asked questions on 4 major sections and they are,
> Analytical Ability
> Quantitative Ability Test
> Verbal Ability Test
> Technical Test

Technical section may include questions on Operative System, Programming languages and networking..etc., Quantitative Ability section includes questions on Speed and Distance, Algebra, Time and Work, Percentage..etc., Reasoning section may include questions on Blood Relations, Syllogisms..etc., Verbal section includes questions on Alphabetical puzzles, Analogy, Analytical reasoning..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?